Las Vegas, NV
Hello FX group member,

In this email:
1. Introduction
2. Online Resources
3. Trading Systems, Trading Rooms, Trading Software and Courses
4. Request for information.

1. Introduction

My name is Daryl Elliott and I am from Boston but now reside in Las Vegas. I trade forex now but have traded options and futures. Have been trading off and on for 12 years. I am open to hear about any systems that work. If members have a system that works well and would like to hold a webinar on it, then that can be arranged.

2. Online Resources

www.BabyPIPs.com
Introduction course to forex for beginner and intermediate traders.

www.ForexPeaceArmy.com­
This is Felix Homogratus' site for reviewing forex systems. It is generally considered a good idea to read these reviews before buying any system.

indo-investasi.com/forum.php­
This is a forum that reviews systems and indicators. You will need to join to enter the site. There are many free indicators here along with lively discussion about same.

www.ForexFactory.com­
This is probably the best location for news announcements. It can be set to your own time zone. If you join, you may participate in the forums, which include systems and indicators.

www.mt4i.com
You can post your results here for free and then send others to your page to review your results.

www.urbanforex.com
There are trading strategies and indicators available here.

3. Trading Systems, Trading Rooms, Trading Software and Courses

These are trading systems that I have either taken courses for or consider to be credible.

Craig Harris course and trading room

Course is $1000 or $6000 (includes a year of trading room).
Trading room is roughly $500 a month.
Craig trades away from fractals. He tries to catch "Candle Reversal" (CR) patterns by using fractals.
www.fxnaturalflow.com/back/baktokyo.html­

CompassFX
Dean Malone software, Advanced Synergy, $100 a month. Free version available.
Dean Malone's $100 a month NY Session trading room (2) and Blaine conducts European session in this same trading room. Dean makes about 2000 PIPs a month but he doesn't call out his trades clearly.
Ronnie's trading room (3) during European session, nightly, free. Ronnie doe generally call out his trades clearly. Ronnie manages money, too.
www.compassfx.com

Market Makers' Method
Steve Mauro trading course that costs $5,000 (our group may be able to get a discount so please contact me if you are interested in this system).
Steve teaches it in person around North America.
This method catches a reversal during the European session and trades it heavily.
www.mmmforex.com

Currensys
This system has a 4.9 rating on ForexPeaceArmy. Cost is $1000 and requires one of TradeStation, Ninja, eSignal or MCFX platforms, which may cost money monthly or have a minimum trading requirement.
Intro video here: www.currensys.com/introduction.php­
In-Depth video here: www.currensys.com/InDepth.php­
If you use Currensys, please share your results.
www.currensys.com

4. Request for information.
Please email me at aced44@gmail.com with:
A. online resources that you find useful and please explain why you like them;
B. systems that you have used that work with comments on each.
I'll email these results back out to the group.

Looking forward to your responses.

Kind regards,
Daryl Elliott