Free event! Boston New Technology's April product showcase - 29th edition!
Come learn about 7 innovative and exciting technology products and network with the Boston/Cambridge startup community! Each presenter gets 5 minutes for product demonstration and 5 minutes for Q&A. Please follow @BostonNewTech and use the #bnt29 hashtag in social media posts: details here.
1. Mobee / @MobeeApp - Rewards-driven mobile app to share your experiences about places you visit and get rewarded with cash and gift cards. (Erika Gordon / @ErikaGord) Tech: iOS www.GetMobee.com
2. Tocobox / Mail Ninja - @Tocobox / @MailNinjaApp - Emailing on iPhone made super efficient, easy and fun. (Dennis Bolgov) Tech: iOS, Scala, Akka www.MailNinjaApp.com
3. Nightingale / @NGaleApp - Mobile app helps patients manage their physical health (Delian Asparouhov / @MITDelian) Tech: Ruby on Rails, Jquery Mobile, Android, iOS www.NightingaleApp.com
4. Sensible Baby/Smart One / @MySensibleBaby - Sensor-based baby monitoring to keep children safe and give parents peace of mind. (Ben Cooper) Tech: iOS, Bluetooth www.MySensibleBaby.com
6. NuoDB / @NUODB - Distributed cloud database, built on a patented emergent architecture with full support for SQL and ACID guarantees. (Wiqar Chaudry / @WiqarC) www.NUODB.com
NuoDB is a distributed cloud database built on a patented emergent architecture with full support for SQL and ACID guarantees. It’s an elastically scalable distributed database that provides developers and administrators with single intuitive interface for centrally monitoring deployments. The NuoDB cloud database ships with full support for Node.JS, Ruby, PHP, Java, .NET, and C++. It's the ideal database for high-performance Cloud, datacenter, mobile, and SaaS applications. Please follow @NUODB and join them on facebook. www.NUODB.com[masked]
*** To be allowed entry, you must have RSVP'd Yes - No waitlisted attendees or walk-ins ***
*** All attendees must bring valid identification for security purposes ***
*** Attendees must arrive prior to 7pm to be allowed entry ***
Please check in at the lobby and proceed to the 26th floor.
6:00 to 7:00 - Networking with dinner and beverages
7:00 to 7:10 - Announcements
7:10 to 8:30 - Presentations, Q&A
8:30 to 9:00 - More networking
Meeting space has been graciously provided by:
At DLA Piper, we focus on the core legal services that our clients need us to deliver globally. Our diversified practice and sector focus allow us to work for the world’s leading mature and emerging companies everywhere they do business. We have 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000 and Fortune 500 enterprises to startup companies developing industry-leading technologies. For more information please contact Karen Katz. Please follow @DLA_Piper_News and join them on facebook. www.DLAPiper.com[masked]
Directions & Parking:
Public Transportation: DLA Piper is very close to the Downtown Crossing Station on the Red Line and the Government Center Station on the Green Line. Use this Google Map or the MBTA Trip Planner for detailed options.
Driving Directions: Use this Google Map and park at the 33 Arch St Garage for $10 after 5pm. More info here.