Free event! Come learn about 7 innovative and exciting technology products and network with the Boston/Cambridge startup community! Each presenter gets 5 minutes for product demonstration and 5 minutes for Q&A. Please follow @BostonNewTech and use the #BNT34 hashtag in social media posts: details here.
Products & Presenters:
1. Achievery: Codery / @GoCodery - Open digital badge solution connects a global community of learners by recognizing and verifying skills earned anywhere. (Damian Ewens / @DamianEwens) Tech: nodeJS, Mozilla Open Badges. www.GoCodery.com
2. Tocobox / @Tocobox - Mobile first email service for children with parental controls. (Dennis Bolgov) Tech: iOS, Java. www.Tocobox.com
3. TeemPlay / @TeemPlay - Crowdsources video game ideas and video game development to create awesome games. (Becket Linn) Tech: HTML, PHP. www.TeemPlay.com
4. SEIN Analytics / @SEINAnalytics - Analyzes structured debt that eliminates expensive hardware and data integration. (Samuel Belu-John / @SamuelBeluJohn) Tech: Zend Framework on LAMP stack, Doctrine as ORM, Gearman as process allocator, AWS EC2. www.SEINAnalytics.com
6. CO Everywhere / @COeverywhere - Lets you follow local social activity from anywhere in the world, in real-time. (Dan Adams / @DanAdams) Tech: iOS, PostGIS, MongoDB, Ruby on Rails www.COeverywhere.com
7. Insight Numerics: Detect3D / @InsightNumerics - Game-changing 3D fire and gas mapping software for the Oil & Gas Safety Industry. (Allen Miller) Tech: .NET, C#, OpenGL www.InsightNumerics.com
Join us at the Raytheon Amphitheater (120 Forsyth St, part of Egan Engineering/Science Research Center):
6:00 - 7:00 - Networking & Pizza Dinner
7:00 to 7:10 - Announcements
7:10 to 8:30 - Presentations, Q&A
8:30 to 9:00 - More Networking
NEXPCB LIMITED is a premier hardware-based Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider of affordable, premium-quality Printed Circuit Board since 2005. Our fabrication, assembly, and supply chain management capabilities make us a one-stop-shop for all hardware needs. At NexPCB, we have catered to small to mid-sized companies that wish to lower their overall costs but maintain supreme quality. Not only manufacture boards, we also help our customer with EMS supply chain management and optimization for further cost-down. Visit www.nexpcb.com and join NexPCB on facebook and twitter: @NexPCB.
Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global, experiential, research university built on a tradition of engagement with the world, creating a distinctive approach to education and research. The university offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate and graduate programs leading to degrees through the doctorate in nine colleges and schools, and select advanced degrees at graduate campuses in Charlotte, North Carolina, and Seattle. Visit www.Northeastern.edu and join them on facebook and twitter: @Northeastern.
Please Contact the Organizers if you are interested in sponsoring BNT or offering venue space for 150+ attendees.
Parking & Transportation:
MBTA: NEU is near the Northeastern University Station on the Green Line ("E" train), and Ruggles Station on the Orange Line. Use the MBTA Trip Planner for routes.
Parking: Visitors may park at the Northeastern University Renaissance Parking Garage at 835 Columbus Ave, Boston, MA. Get Directions
Get more info on Northeastern's directions page.