Free event! July meeting of the Boston New Tech Meetup - 19th edition!
Come learn about 6 innovative and exciting technology products and network with the Boston/Cambridge startup community! Each presenter gets 5 minutes for product demonstration and 5 minutes for Q&A. Please follow @BostonNewTech and use the #BNT19 hashtag in social media posts: details here.
Products & Presenters:
1. OwnerAide / @OwnerAide - Connects you with people who have the talent, tools & time to help you get anything done! (Nick Pontacoloni / @NPontacoloni)
2. Appsembler / @Appsembler - Platform for developers: Quickly set up & offer Software as a (hosted) service (SaaS)! (Nate Aune / @NateA)
3. Texifter & DiscoverText / @Texifter & @DiscoverText - Cloud tools & analytics to search, filter, classify & archive text-based business data! (Stuart Shulman / @StuartwShulman)
4. Mixer makes networking events more productive and enjoyable for attendees. (Andrew Grochal / @AndrewGrochal)
5. ONECLOUD Labs - Cloud automation software for High-Availability,Disaster Recovery,Business Continuity (Suresh Madhu)
6. MindGames - iPad app developed to explore your brain waves and use your brain to move objects in real-time. (Praveen Aravamudham / @paravamu)
6:00 - Setup time for presenters
6:30 to 7:30 - Networking & Dinner: Pizza provided by Citibank and beverages provided by Microsoft New England
7:30 - Presentations, Q&A
9:00 - (Optional) Gather at the nearby Mead Hall for drinks and more networking
Directions & Parking:
Microsoft's building has a parking garage in the basement, which is $10 after 4 PM. MIT offers FREE parking in any non-gated lot on campus after 5 PM. MIT's Hayward St Lot is the closest (park in the white spaces, not the yellow). Memorial Drive has free parking, but the spaces in front of NERD have a 1 hour limit. Other area streets have metered parking.
Public Transportation: Microsoft NERD is a 5 minute walk from the Kendall Square MBTA station on the Red Line.
Get directions & more info here.
Citibank - Citi Commercial Bank is dedicated to serving the needs of 100,000 small to medium size companies in 32 countries. The business' global strategy is to leverage Citi's worldwide network to help our clients navigate a continually globalizing marketplace. At Citibank, our business bankers have the expertise to take your company to the next level. From opening new offices to expanding overseas, we're here to find solutions that work for you. We are dedicated to life-cycle Business Banking. Follow @Citibank and join them on facebook. [masked] http://bit.ly/CitiBiz
Meeting space has been graciously provided by:
Microsoft New England - The Microsoft New England Research & Development Center (NERD) is a key part of a long term strategic investment by Microsoft to build a world class center for research and innovation right in the heart of Cambridge, Massachusetts. Follow @MSNewEngland and join them on facebook. www.microsoftcambridge.com