Come join us in a relaxed environment to play some cello ensemble music. We'll have a good mixture of beginners to advanced cellists.
6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Food, Drinks & Social. For members who would like to eat some snacks and meet other members, or warm up, before playing. This is not required. Members can simply show up at the scheduled play-in time.
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM Cello Choir. Time is flexible and you may stay longer or leave earlier depending on your schedule.
This meeting will be for all levels, whether advanced or playing in a group for the first time, and will be led by an experienced cello teacher. We will work on playing and practicing together, dynamics and speed, and having fun!
Play-in Moderator: Becky Kutz-Osterberg
To prepare for this meeting:
1. The sheet music and audio will be posted on the main website below. Please follow the directions below. If you have any issues accessing the music, please shoot us an email.
- Go to our main website and select the Login tab
- Select the Red Lock
- Enter the password that was provided in your Welcome email or email from April 1st
2. If you have not attended one of our play-ins before, please also read http://www.bouldercelloproject.com/play-in.html for more information on what to expect at a play-in for yourself and others.
3. Please tune your A to 441. We will also tune before the play-in. If you're not sure about tuning, don't worry about it. We'll be happy to help when you arrive.
4. Please bring your music stand. Don't forget to bring a music stand if you have one (we have extras available as well) and please label your stand. We will be playing 'musical chairs' so players sit next to cellists playing their part.
We look forward to playing with everyone!