align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Boulder/Denver D3.js and Data Visualization Message Board › When is the next meetup? Also in need of freelance D3 dev

When is the next meetup? Also in need of freelance D3 dev

A former member
Post #: 2
I am looking to attend an upcoming meeting for networking purposes. Is there one planned? I did not see one on the calendar.

Meanwhile, I am on the hunt for a D3 developer in the Boulder/Denver area. For the right person, we would consider making this person a technical co-founder in our company. Companies like Humana and American Express are already using our platform, and we are currently in the design phase of a new/improved version that we wish to develop in D3, that will make heavy use of spacetree animations.

Please contact me through http://www.touchpoint...­ if you are interested in collaborating. Short-term, we're looking for a D3 developer who can do freelance work on a contract basis. As a side note, my business partner is in the process of moving to the Lewisville, CO area. Looking forward to connecting.