addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Brisbane Atheists Message Board Brisbane Atheists Meetup Group (BAMG) Discussion Forum › here is the evidence of jesus' existence

here is the evidence of jesus' existence

Mark H.
user 37075662
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 28
That is very interesting Mark. I had always assumed that some one named Jesus existed and that he was a sort or raving holy man (as so cleverly depicted in "Life of Brian"). In those days we read that everyone was hangin' out waiting for the messiah to show up and I figured Jesus got the gig and the early Xtians then got all delusional and decided that he was the son of Mary and god. But I always thought, in the words of the old limerick, "" There was a young lady so odd, she thought babies came from god, twas not the almighty, got under her nightie, but Roger the lodger -the sod!!!""

I'm the same as you in that i always thought his existence was undeniable. We were very very wrong, the biblical, mystical Jesus did not exist at all.