Badge Transfer Discussion Thread

A former member
Post #: 1
crying
Mark G.
user 52941252
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 2
So there's no recourse for people who want to buy tickets from others/people who aren't able to attend?
A former member
Post #: 2
Apparently not. We were hoping to be able to buy some tickets from someone. Got this email message from Haybuck, one of the organizers:

Well, we've got some news for you everyone. BronyCon has reached it's cap of 4,000 attendees! While this is fantastic, because it means we are the largest Brony Convention worldwide, it also means we can't register any more attendees. So unfortunately if you haven't registered yet, we are unable to help you get in. Don't fret though! There's always next year; the dates of which will be announced after this convention ends, so stay tuned, and remember to sign up early next year.

Also, a lot of you are asking about your Registration E-Mails. We haven't finalized everything on our ends yet, and as such the E-Mails have not been sent, so don't worry that you've missed yours. We anticipate being able to send them out at some point tomorrow morning. If you'll already be on the road tomorrow morning, you can still bring your PayPal receipt, and that will suffice.

Remember, tickets from meetup.com will not grant you admission. Be sure to either present your PayPal receipt, or your Registration E-Mail.

Finally, one last piece of news. Since we have reached our cap, we're currently unable to facilitate any more badge transfers. I repeat, if you have not received a response to your Badge Transfer E-Mail yet, we are unable to facilitate it and transfer over your badge to another person.

The convention is about 36 hours away, so if you're attending, get yourselves packed and ready. It's going to be an awesome time! Also keep in mind that all of your organizers are extremely busy at the moment, so if possible, check our website for information at http://www.bronycon.o...­ before E-Mailing your organizers or info response team.

Can't wait to see you all there!

-Haybuck

Head of Public Relations

BronyCon Summer 2012

Brian W
user 52962282
Collingswood, NJ
Post #: 1
I live in Southern NJ. I was looking for this for a while, but shame on me for not joining the meetup sooner. Apparently, badges can't be transferred anymore, so. :x What a shame. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year, and next year's will be even grander than this year's! Please read the previous page... apparently they can't be transferred anymore. D:
Otherwise, I'd be asking to buy a pass off someone if anyone had a spare. XD