addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Brooklyn Mountain Biking Message Board › Yeti Demo Sale!

Yeti Demo Sale!

Martín B.
user 8054995
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 11
Hey Guys,

If you're in the market for a new bike, Yeti is selling some demo bikes at incredible prices. I got a barely used 2014 SB66-C for $2,300 less than MSRP. There are 2013 & 2014 bikes there now, and there might be more (I suspect the SB95-C) soon. Like maybe Saturday morning. This is based on me watching this page like a hawk for the past 2 months. I noticed that there is now a category for SB95-C, but no bikes there yet. Its just a hunch, but I think they'll be there soon if you're into wagon wheels :)

Here's the demo page: http://shop.yeticycle...­

If you haven't heard of these bikes - the SB66C is a crazy light 26" bike with 6" of travel that is an awesome climber and sick on descents. The SB95C is a 29er with 5" of travel which rides very similarly to the SB66C but more trail oriented (less downhill than the 66). You probably don't need me to tell you which wheel size you like. Both bikes have been getting rave reviews for the last couple of years. I rode the SB66C in Colorado this summer and totally fell in love (which is why I zero'd in on the Demo page and watched it's every move).

If you see a bike that's right for you, act fast. Sometimes the bikes are gone before you can even click on the links!

-Martín B.