addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Buffalo Spanish Language Enthusiasts Message Board › Website/Resource for Spanish Practice

Website/Resource for Spanish Practice

Christine
user 8532380
Easton, PA
Hola a todos,

Andrea found a great website/resource for those looking to listen to Spanish during their free time. Wanted to share with the entire membership:

www.spanishpod101.com­

(From Bruce: Spanish grammar/verb conjugation website: www.spanish.about.com)

Reminder: we will have conversation hour this coming Thursday 4/4 at 7:30 pm, Starbucks on Main Street Williamsville. The topic is "springtime activities." Be prepared to talk about activities that you enjoy doing in the spring, especially when the weather gets nice!

Gracias y saludos,

Bruce, Andrea, and Christine (your conversation hour co-organizers)

PS - please send a message if you are also interested in helping set up/organize a future event for our group. We want to see this group grow and succeed. Many hands make light work!

Note from Andrea:

Hello everyone,

Below is the link to a free website I found that I thought would be a great resource for practice. It is not, by any means mandatory that you look at it. I just figured that I would pass it along.

www.spanishpod101.com­

(From Bruce: another great resource for verb conjugation and grammar: http://spanish.about....­)

Also, our next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, April 4th at the Starbucks on Main in Williamsville from 7-8:30 PM. We will be discussing Spring activities. I look forward to seeing all of you next week.

Saludos,

Andrea