addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board RPG Campaign & Delve Night Discussions › Wesley Young's "The Struggle of Nations"

Wesley Young's "The Struggle of Nations"

Kevin B.
Turlock
Medina, NY
Post #: 112
Forgive the shameless advertisement but I will be running a Vampire: The Dark Ages Delve this coming Sunday. If any of you were interested, there is a post with more details farther down the list. Otherwise, see everybody on the 30th.

I might have taken you up on this, Matt, but today is our wedding anniversary. Maybe next time. =)
A former member
Post #: 81
Congratulations on the anniversary. Have a good one. Definitely more important than a delve though.
John G.
user 4700290
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 98
Hey gang,

I'm looking at my Saturday evening schedule for the next several weeks, and it looks my attendance at the first few sessions of "Rise of Nations" may be dicey.

Saturday, July 30th: Party at a friend's house. (No gaming.)

Saturday, August 13th: Party at a different friend's house. (No gaming.)

Saturday, August 27th: Anniversary weekend. (Maybe gaming? But probably not.)

So, Wes- if you have a list of "reserve players" who want to get in on a Pathfinder session, this would be the time to do it!

Kevin B.
Turlock
Medina, NY
Post #: 113
Too bad your friends don't live in Baldy Hall! Then you could party AND game!! ;)
Kevin B.
Turlock
Medina, NY
Post #: 114
Wes,

I just have a quick question....

With the Pathfinder Ultimate Combat book coming out in August, will we be able to "re-tweak" our characters with any new stuff it may contain?

In other words, say there's a BETTER archer package in Ultimate Combat than the one in the Advanced Player's Handbook. Could I swap it out for my character?

I just thought it's worth asking now, given that there's bound to be stuff in there we may want to consider for our characters. =)
Wesley D. Y.
user 6127759
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,045
Yeah, I don't see a problem with that. In fact the books usually have a paragraph or two about such situations. =)
Kevin B.
Turlock
Medina, NY
Post #: 115
Great! Thanks, Wes!

I'm looking forward to seeing the old group together this Saturday. Seems like it's been a while, doesn't it? I hope everyone is as ready and psyched up for this as I am! See you guys soon!
Kevin B.
Turlock
Medina, NY
Post #: 117
Just thought I'd mention that Christopher Walck is planning on running a Pathfinder campaign (depending on amount of interest shown) based in the Ravenloft campaign world. Some of it will be the old classic Ravenloft modules (from 1st, but mostly 2nd ed. D&D) and some of it will be Chris's home brewed stuff. The reason I mention it here is because he plans on running it whenever Wesley's campaign is NOT going on, so as to not conflict with any of us who might be interested. It's probably going to be a monthly game on Saturdays from 4pm to 10 or 10:30pm, so it doesn't seem like it will chew up massive amounts of your Saturdays given that you're looking at 12 or less gatherings in an entire year.

If anyone is interested, you can check out Chris's interest thread titled, Ravenloft Pathfinder - "You Are Cordially Invited..." on the same boards we're on here (RPG Campaign & Delve Night Discussions). Seems like it may be fun and Chris is making a conscious effort to avoid any time conflicts with Wesley's campaign because I think he'd like to have some (or all) of the guys in our gaming group on board for this. At any rate, check it out.... =)

Kevin B.
Turlock
Medina, NY
Post #: 118
Hey Everyone....

JD contacted me this evening (Thursday around 6pm) and wanted me to let you guys know that he won't be able to make the game this Saturday. He mentioned that he's still moving stuff for his house and won't have time this weekend. I told him that I'd pass the message onto everyone else.

So, Wes, it looks like we'll be out at least two gamers... John and JD. Hopefully, everyone else can make it! =)
Ashley J.
TheBaronAbraxas
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 40
I will be there tomorrow. I finally settled on the inquisitor with maybe some levels in cleric as well. I will have the bio posted later today.