The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board Meetup Events › Niagara Boardgaming Weekend.

Niagara Boardgaming Weekend.

Grant L.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 962
I suppose I'm overdue to advertise Niagara BoardGaming Weekend.

January 26th through January 29th at the Ramada Plaza on Lundy's Lane in Niagara Falls, Ontario.

1 day pass $20. Weekend $35. 3 day $40. 4 days $45.

This is back at the old hotel, which was sold to entirely new management and has been completely remodeled. The con is basically up to 4 days of open gaming. Most people just show up and game, although some pre-arrange games through the Consimworld forum I'll list below. We should get somewhere between 80 and 90 people over the course of the con (possibly as many as 100 one of these years), and is a hell of a lot of fun. You'll see damned near any boardgame being played over the course of the con, and *someone* will have nearly any game you're looking for. The doors open around 8:30 every morning, and play continues till after 3 am most days. Some people stay at the hotel, and others commute back and forth. It's a damned good time.

Con website: NBW

Consimworld forum: NBW forum

Please feel free to ask me any questions.