Burnsville & Burbs - People Doing Stuff Message Board › Details for Social Science

Details for Social Science

Krystal
user 41763012
Saint Paul, MN
Hi Everyone,

The last time we were at social science the lines were getting long a little before 6:00 pm, which caused us to lose some precious time waiting to everyone to get their tickets and gather. So here are some things I am implementing this go round....

1. You may order your tickets online and pick them up at will call by showing your ID. This is an extra $3 fee unless you are a Science Museum or MPR Member. If you don't want to pay the extra charge, that is understandable, but then show up early! They are also giving free flashlights to the first 1,000 people.

2. We will meet outside of the gift shop which is just to the left of admissions. We will wait no later than 6:15 pm, but would prefer not to wait at all. I will have my phone on me, so I will have access to the meetup board comments so if you are stuck in line you may want to update the board or email me.

3. If you are no longer going to attend the event, please un'rsvp as soon as possible. I would hate to be standing around waiting for someone that no longer intends on coming.

4. Don't forget your ID. This is a 21+ event and they will be checking ID's at the door. They will not let you in without one.

5. I have purchased my tickets over the phone and will be picking them up at will call. I will not be sighted in the line, but will be going directly to the meeting area.

6. If you are interested in carpooling with some of the other members, please leave a message on the board.

If you have any question or concerns, let me know! See you all on Thursday!

Early is the key!

Krystal