This is the Asia Business Networking Meetup. This is a Meetup that was produced with an idea of promoting business networking with Asia and Asians, in New York. This is not a Meetup only for Asians. We promote business networking with Asia and Asians in New York, and a majority of the groups members are Asian. There is an emphasis placed on business with China, Japan, and Korea. We do however encourage members to join who are interested in doing business with other Asian nations such as; Cambodia, India, Laos, Mongolia, Vietnam, etc.. We have many language exchange and learning programs planned, so that members can learn such important business items as Asian business etiquette, business in the Chinese language, writing business letters in Japanese, writing business letters in Mandarin, etc..
This is a Meetup for;
• Asians in New York who want to do business in New York and America.
• Asian Americans who are in the finance industries and wish to build a social and professional network.
• Americans who do business with and in Asia.
• Americans who do business with Asians.
• Americans that want to learn about doing business with Asia.
• People from countries other than America that want to learn about doing business with Asians and in Asia.
Our goals are to;
• Produce events which are profitable networking environments.
• Enable Asians from Asia to business in New York easier, and profitably.
• Promote Asian community economics in China Towns, Korea Town in America.
• Produce lecture series on Asian Banking and Asian Economics.
This Meetup is teaming up with English Language Instruction for Asians Meetup and hosting a monthly meeting on Asian and English culture and language learning and exchange. We are also teaming up with the Asian Fashion in New York Meetup, and are going to be able to offer discounted tickets to their annual Asian Fashion Show, which is always in a New York Korea Town or China Town location.
We have at least 75% of our meetings in Asian neighborhoods and Asian business locations, in order to promote community economics.
The administrators of this group would like you to remember that we are the Asian business network. You need to put the effort in for us to succeed. Please be a contributor. Our economics is not something that banks happen to do to us somewhere behind closed doors. Our economics is what we do with our community and our resources.
The Asia Business Network Organizer