The reality is:
For many managers and technical experts, boardroom presentations are a necessary evil. A lot of people dread them and frequently leave the boardroom with the depressed feeling of not having done justice to their goals and ambitions.
So you come away, again and again without the vital support for your plans and projects - and your is going nowhere.
Our training can provide some answers:
As experienced executives, we understand the boardroom environment and guide you on developing your personalised boardroom survival strategy.
Because board room presentations are very different in nature to classic stage-type presentations and one-2-one conversations, we teach you the simple steps to create effective and engaging presentations for the boardroom.
As chartered accountants we speak business and help you convert financial numbers, technical data and complex facts into meaningful messages that get you the support you want.
Benefits of attending this course:
• Enhance your credibility with key decision makers by presenting your messages with impact
• Learn the tricks to feel confident and relaxed when delivering presentations in the boardroom
• Expand your sphere of influence by obtaining support from executives and senior managers
What we cover:
- Understanding boardroom culture and dynamics,
- The one crucial mistake that will kill your presentation in the boardroom and how to avoid it,
- How to structure your presentations and use storytelling for maximum impact in the boardroom,
- The top persuasive language technique to deal with questions and keeping on track.
This course is advertised via a number of portals, so booking via eventbrite is essential:
This is a taster session - if you are ready for the full version, check out the course overview at Storytellingwithnumbers.com
All our events are covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you do not feel you got great value from attending the event, contact the organiser within 5 days of the event for a full refund.
Please note - to keep these events affordable, we do not give refund on no-shows on the day, other than in exceptional circumstances. Please contact the organiser to discuss if you have any queries.