Join us for some training on search engines as well as our mastermind group where business owners help each other to reach their goals. This month the training topic is going to be:
"Search Engine Basics - What's It Take To Show Up On Google?"
You'll discover what Google is looking for and how to get your business to show up on the first page listings when your prospects and customers search for what you offer. Some of the topics covered include
- What Google wants even more than profits
- How to let your competitors help you rank your website over theirs
- What part does social networking play?
- What matters most on your website for rankings
- Show your face, boost your rankings
- Get other websites to send you traffic and help your position on Google
- and more
The presentation should take about an hour, and with the other hour, we will be doing our monthly masterminding where business owners (including you!) talk and help each other to find solutions to your problems. Masterminds like this usually cost hundreds of dollars per month, so don't discount the value just because it's being run on my dime.
I've also reserved the 2nd Tuesday, same time and place in June and hope to have future meetings at the same time and place. I'll be posting these soon. We had a great group last month (just look at the comments on the group home page), and I'm looking forward to seeing you there!