add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Nutschell Anne W.
Group Organizer
Torrance, CA
Hello Fellow Scribblers!

The Renaissance Faire creative writing field trip is next week. Although this is event is a meetup session, it is an informal one. You can choose to explore the grounds on your own or with your friends or family members.  You can also choose to join me and a few others.

It's going to be an easygoing day and the schedule is entirely up to you. If you'd like to meet up, however, be sure to email me your cellphone number so we can communicate once we're there.

If you've already RSVP'd for this session, please email me at so I can email you the worksheet and handout for this event.

The handout will provide you some wonderful ideas on how to come up with story ideas, and the worksheet contains writing prompts and questions which you can answer while you explore the Renaissance Faire Grounds or after you've experienced the Renfair. It'll be a great way to use our writing skills even while we're having fun.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to seeing you there!