CEO Space Denver and Beyond
Luau Barbecue Party
June 8th 5:30
Hosted by Dr. Bill and Sue Lee
163 Glengarry Pl
Castle Rock, CO 80108
WHO: All Members, Grads and Guests of CEO Space
WHAT:This is a social gathering to eat, chat and invite fellow entrepreneurs to see what we at CEO Space are like!!
Featured Guest: Gerry Foster, "The Brand Evangelist" and "Master Business Strategist"
Bring your friends to this CEO Space Opportunity!
WHEN: Saturday June 8th 5:30
Please bring one of the following to share:
--Appetizer, salad or dessert
--And wine or beer if you so desire
--Your own hot dogs, brats or burgers to grill.
WHERE: 163 Glengarry Pl. Castle Rock
· Take 1-25 South to Happy Canyon - Right about ¾ of a mile to Gate 1 for Castle Pines Village
· Right at Gate One Go to left side of gate tell the guards you’re going to the Lee’s at 163 Glengarry Pl.
· As you come through GATE, you are on CASTLE PINES DR N. (You’re actually staying on Castle Pines Dr. N until Equinox)
· Very shortly in about 0.2 mi Turn LEFT ( this looks like a funky Y off on your left) to stay on CASTLE PINES DR N.
· In about 0.2 mi you will be at a stop sign with Green Rd sign on the left. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT (at stop sign) to stay on CASTLE PINES DR N. go about 0.9 mi
· Turn RIGHT onto EQUINOX DR. go about 0.5 mi
· Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto GLENGARRY PL We are the third house THAT YOU CAN SEE on the right.
· **163 GLENGARRY PL.
Parking Note: Park in: Driveway, or there’s turn off parking spaces along Glengarry to park, AND when parking along the road, cars must be parked on ONE SIDE ONLY (road is narrow and regulations required this) facing in the direction that traffic would flow.
NOTE: We have cats so if you’re allergic please plan accordingly.
We Hope to see you and meet your friends! Bill and Sue Lee[masked]
Questions? Contact Rodney/Kimberly Lindsey Club President