Central New York Patriots Message Board GUN CONTROL ISSUES › Good News for the second amendment

Good News for the second amendment

GLEN M.
user 9654707
Whitesboro, NY
Post #: 536
Good news for the second amendment,
http://oathkeepers.or...­
William B.
user 110227152
Cicero, NY
Post #: 3
I sent you out my sheet on Operation Restart. I've been giving these ideas to Claudia Tenny(loves it) Bill Nojay, Brian Sampson, Mike Long(Loves it), Tom King, Brian Olson, Steve McGlocklin, Prof. Carl Schramm and others. I'm tired of no ideas. Well here are a bunch of them. I would like them Stolen so we can beat this Tyrant.
Greatness & Glory! Antiquated idea? Unachievable by todays standards? I think not. Those that strive for excellence, lead by example and excel, raising the bar, not lower it. We can acquire Greatness & Glory by thinking outside the box and gambling big. We become proactive and receptive, a cheerleader rather than Lord. Act Boldly and Vigorously, listen more than talk. Create opportunity, spark investment, reignite the economy. All we need do, is try, and become a Leader. Failure is not an option.

Step 1. Gather small group of volunteers(who will be paid.) Find candidate(Steve McGlocklin?) Get them on board. Start auditing Medicaid, LOTTO, Thruway, SUNY. Contact citizens groups for support.
Step 2. Use preliminary numbers, start on media outlets, press releases. Start gathering lists of assets(Land/ buildings/equip) Start approaching counties & police unions, 'ask' for support.
Step 3. Release Whistleblower program(3% for 3yrs, EVERYONE in Dept) Release -20% market value asset Sell-Off program. Expand Audit group, shrink unemployment, show fraud and Fat.
Step 4. Outreach, go to counties for priority list for Help. Explain County audit system. Go to employment unions, explain whistleblow program. Show potential asset list. Start Contract/Bid audits.
Step 5. Expose contracts & bid process. Talk Lobby actions & campaign contribution connections. Debate Gov. Show preliminary savings, tax cuts, whisleblow savings, asset sell-off. County & school relief.
Step 6. Expand audits. Look at NYRA, Transit, NYSEG, Bridge. Expose General Fund practice as disaster. Put Legislature on notice(work with us) Set up Citizens Board to deal with lobbyist. Explain contract/bidding/ contribution practices. Prove County priority list program works. Talk up Fracking and positive impact on the economy & jobs. Hammer home our ideas Do work, without Costing a Nickel.

We only need 10-12 folks to start, as it is so glaring. 3% Contingency Fee payment plan. As we expose and expand, we demonstrate with sound reasoning that taxes can be cut. That waste, fraud and corruption are no longer part of the lexicon of state government. Leadership means; We can all share in the prosperity. Reignite investment. Shrink unemployment. Offer relief. We can be inclusive and responsive. We reach out for allies. We can partner with unions. We wish for cooperation and partnership, not Lordship. We demand better of ourselves and others. Prove we can be trusted and follow through. And we do this with a smile and love in our heart. We can achieve Greatness and Glory if we just try to do so.
Why? Because we have to, because we should, we can and its our responsibility because we know how to.
: My first act as Gov is to Arrest Medicaid Director for Dereliction of Duty.(Set example) B.Bissell