addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

CSS Brigade Vancouver Message Board › Welcome to CSS Brigade

Welcome to CSS Brigade

Jorge P.
user 12453868
Vancouver, BC
Hi Everyone!

It's great to see so many people signing up for the CSS Brigade meetup, I can't wait until we get together for the first time.

My name is Jorge Pedret, I'm a front-end engineer and designer working at Chloi and Harp. I'm very passionate about writing CSS and learning techniques for doing it properly.

Over the last couple of months I was surprised that there wasn't a meetup in Vancouver where you can go to stay up to date with CSS technology and techniques, that's why CSS Brigade was born.

Topics
These are some of the topics that will be address at CSS Brigade:

Format
Similar to our sister meetup Node Brigade:

• 2 speakers, 30 minute presentation each
  • Discussing and mingling afterwards
  • Beer (ideally)

Somewhere Vancouver downtown. Most likely it'll happen in Gastown where most of the members live or work. Depending on the number of attendants, these are some potential locations:

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for locations.

Speakers
I want to encourage anybody with valuable CSS knowledge to step forward. If you have any topics that you'd like to talk about, send me a message so I can put you in the schedule.

Contributing & Sponsoring
If you have any ideas that would help CSS Brigade, send me a message: