addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 14 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Cactus Pats Message Board › Meeting Place

Meeting Place

A former member
To all members, 

I trust that most of us are happy at Max’s Sports Bar; they treat us well, we tip well, and we usually get the big screen TV.  I’ve suggested that I can host a game at my house, which is two-blocks from Max’s. I have a large enough TV, and room for 10-15 comfortably.

The plus side would be low food and drink costs since it will BYOB, and we can order delivery locally, plus we will only have Patriot fans in the room…no haters.

The downside is maybe people will not feel comfortable coming to someone’s house for the first time, maybe people like the bar atmosphere, and they might be allergic to dogs (I have two).

This week’s game looks like it will be at Max’s again because we might be connecting with another group that JC knows (more info from JC soon), but I wanted to get the groups input. Although everyone has a say, and I would like to hear from everyone, we will pay special attention to those who’ve made an effort to come to at least one event and more to those who been there from the beginning.

Please let me know your thoughts so we can decide on where to host future events.

Thanks,

Anthony