addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cambridge Mobile App Group Message Board › Lead Android Developer - Cambridge - £50,000

Lead Android Developer - Cambridge - £50,000

Cherry S.
user 66472082
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 12
Good Morning Everyone,

I wanted to reach out to the Cambridge Mobile Apps Group as I'm currently recruiting for a Lead Android Developer for a mobile software company in Cambridge.

The company are looking for someone to develop customer-facing Android applications which show the workings of their system side software.

The company have clients such as Vodafone, Verizon, Virgin Mobile and many more and they develop bespoke applications for each new client, as well as having applications for their own products.

The company have been established in the USA for 9 years and are market leaders in their field, but they've recently opened an office in Cambridge, near the Science Park.

They are interested in talking to Senior Android Developers who have a good eye for UX and are looking to take ownership for all Android Development for the company.

If you'd be interested in hearing more about the role or the company then please call me on 01223 393950.

Alternatively if you know of anyone that you believe would be suitable for this role, please pass along their details to us. We offer a £250 gift voucher reward for any successful referrals.

Kind regards,
Cherry