Casa Grande's Social & Active Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Murder Mystery Party

Meetup details changed: Murder Mystery Party

Shawn & T.
user 12792007
Casa Grande, AZ
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Casa-Grande-CGSA/events/31289802/­

Howdy Gang! We are so excited there has been so much interest in our Murder Mystery Party! I have set the "RSVP by" date to September 17th. At that time, we will close the RSVP's and have a drawing from all those that have shown interest to see who gets to participate and what role they will play! So if your interested and haven't signed up yet, "time's a wastin' Parder!" We will do the drawing on or about September 18th. Official invitations will be mailed out that week to the winners giving you ample time to come up with costume ideas for your assigned character. If you haven't emailed us your physical mailing address for the invitations yet, please send them to trinityandshawn@gmail.com.

We have finalized the actual party date and it will be as listed on Saturday October 8, 2011. Socializing and cocktails will be at 5 PM, dinner and murder beginning at 6 PM!

Just a reminder there are 6 participating roles and 4 other observer roles that will be able to dress up, attend and enjoy the fun. It is our plan to do another Murder Mystery Party sometime in January so if your name isn't drawn this time, you will have another opportunity soon!

When: Saturday, October 8, 2011 5:00 PM

Where: Shawn & Trinity's
Private Residence
Casa Grande, AZ

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.