addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Catholics of Chicagoland Message Board › MaryTown outing

MaryTown outing

Jimi M.
user 10948945
Barrington, IL
Hi everyone,

We have called several times over the last few weeks and have not gotten a call back. So yesterday we were able to stop in and talk to receptionist. The have no openings for March 10th. They have two large groups of 50 that have booked this date (wished they would of called back and let us know). So here are our options. We can go as a group and explorer on our own. I do ask if we can either do 10:30 or 11 meetup time, I have bible study in the morning. We will meet in the reception area (next to the church entrance is a entrance to the receptionist. We can meet up there and as a group check out the bookstore, the museum, and the chapel/church area. Then we can do some private prayer time in front of the sacrament. Then those who want to go out for lunch (1 or 1:30) we can go somewhere near by.

Other option is go to next weekend. Yeah St. Patrick's day, meet up at 11 for lunch, then go to MaryTown do the stuff above, but at 2PM-4PM they have a Guest speaker talking about the Shroud of Turin. They have a replica of the shroud that will be displayed at MaryTown. That cost $20 each.

Read this PDF for more on the Shroud: http://www.marytown.c...­

Here is a short youtube video on this conference: http://youtu.be/fpplr...­

So please Let me know what you think so I can update the info on meetup.

Thanks!

Jimi
A former member
Post #: 10
Wow next week end sounds good. I would like to hear the talk about the Shroud of Turin.
Just my input,
Terri