Celebrate Atlanta Message Board › Last minute comments from David Frohman
I am looking forward to seeing all of my guests at my first-ever concert! I do have some last-minute instructions and requests, and would very much appreciate it if you would assist me in complying.
1) I have just set tomorrow's weather at 72 degrees at 2PM with a light Northwest breeze at 4 knots out of the Northwest. That seemed like the perfect setting for everyone but, if there are any special requests, I do have until midnight Eastern time to make any weather modifications.
2) Please do NOT touch my Suit of Armour in the third floor alcove. It is NOT a toy, and the last person who challenged it was promptly decapitated on the 4th day of November, 1542, just outside Flanders! Seriously, please feel free to look but DO NOT TOUCH! I want this to be a fun and safe event for everyone with as few (but preferably no) decapitations as possible!
3) Please do NOT (under any circumstances) park in any of the driveways. Any cars found in the driveways will promptly be transported to South Los Angeles (and then henceforth to Mexico) within two hours.
4) Please park along River Bluff Court without blocking anyone's driveway and ENTER THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR ONLY, please! Once inside, you will see Dave Grove sitting in the dining room checking everyone in, and lightening everyone's wallets to the tune of $10.00.
5) Please bring your food and drink contributions into the kitchen, where they will be processed and then set out by the pool. The concert will start at 2PM, so please try to be checked-in and outside by that time. I also want Dave to join everyone by the pool and not have to check folks in all day, so please be here on time.
6) I will have paper dishes and cups on the tables by the pool, so please do not use regular dishes and glasses from the kitchen. I will also have trash bags by the pool, so please feel free to place your used plates, glasses, ect. in them. The management especially thanks you for this!!
7) As you explore "Fontainebleau", you will see certain closed doors with signs saying "Danger - Radiation: Do Not Enter" printed on them. Please follow these instructions, and I will be personally checking everyone's radiation dosimeters at the end of the event. Seriously, please do not open closed doors!
8) Now please re-read items 1 through 7 again now ... thanks!
On a serious note (imagine that!) I DO wish to welcome everyone, and hope that we can begin making singles concerts (and events of all types) regular and memorable "affairs to remember"!