In the Raspberry Pi Connection workshop we will explore various methods of powering and connecting your Raspberry Pi for indoor/outdoor or mobile projects. We can also help you get started with a project if you are just can't decide how to use your Raspberry Pi!
We will cover Raspberry Pi software and hardware connectivity as follows:
11 a.m. - noon
• Power to the Pi!
Noon - 1 p.m.
• Remote ssh and VNC connectivity.
1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
• RP camera connection and code.
2p.m. - 3 p.m.
• GPIO using i2c, uart, and spi.
• Connecting the Raspberry Pi with Arduino.
We will be reviewing various hardware components including:
• Adafruit Pi Cobbler Breakout + Cable
• 5V 1A (1000mA) USB port power supply
• USB to TTL Serial Cable
• Raspberry Pi Camera Board
• Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Board
• Low-profile microSD card adapter
• Miniature WiFi[masked]b/g/n) Module
• USB Powered Hub
• USB cable - A/MicroB
• GPIO Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi