Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › RAW FOOD SOURCE BOARD POSTING PLACE!!!

Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 53
I am not really a smoothie person, but that would probably be a good idea for my 11 year old daughter. What smoothies would you suggest?

What would you use your coffee grinder for?
Chef O.
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 95
How Great!!! An 11 yr old. This is a perfect one for the smoothie maker. She'll love creating. Every class I've given with girls and guys this age has made me a believer that they want this, and smoothies are the perfect start. They are so creative. Mylk smoothies are the perfect start. Do you have a nut mylk bag? It's a very easy process that she, you and the family will love and a great way to start her in on green smoothies.

I use the grinder for endless missions. I use it most for grinding flax seeds. I also make my own spices, dry vegetables and grind for thickeners in soups, nuts to top fruit, coarse cup nuts for ice cream, to grate up our cheez to parmesan for storage, the list goes on but my head is not right now. I find it a very important tool in my kitchen.
Saint Augustine, FL
Post #: 487
She has a great raw food blog.
Subscribe to get yummy recipes in your email box!
The Sunny Raw Kitchen
A former member
Post #: 18
Hi Chef Olive!

I would also like to post my services for detoxing also with Raindrop Technique - this is a fabulous way to detox the body with natural, therapeutic grade essential oils! Raindrop is also very powerful for spinal misalignments since research indicates viuses and/or bacteria lies dormant along the spine, these pathogens create inflammation which contort or disfigures the spinal column.

The oils used are antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory; during the past 18 years it has helped alleviate or resolve many cases of scoliosis, kyphosis and chronic back pain and has eliminated the need for surgery for hundreds of people.

The specific oils used are the most powerful inhibitors of microbes known and are now being recognized as a new method to combat many types of tissue infections (contact me for specific studies). They will kill viral and bacterial pathogens, reduce inflammation, support the himmune system, ease respiratory discomfort, relax stressed muscles, curb digestie upset and relieve body and joint discomfort as well as balance energy,life the spirit, restore calm and increase the ability to concentrate.

Diana Ewald
Pillars of Light Center
727 Executive Dr.
Winter Park, FL 32789

Thank you and I look forward to seeing all of you!
A former member
Post #: 87
Hello All,

I am new to the raw food movement but look forward to learning more about it.

To add my two cents...

A friend of mine told me about the Florida School of Holistic Living in downtown Orlando.

They have started a Co-op for Organic, locally grown produce and food items.

I am not sure if this was posted already or if anyone has any experience with this group but it sounds like a good deal.

You can, of course, buy a membership and get 10% off of your grocery bill or you can skip the membership and buy a-la-carte (at a 10% surcharge). It's a weekly pickup, so you order on Monday and pick up the groceries on Thursday. The prices seem reasonable as well.

Let me know what you think.

Orlando, FL
Post #: 24
Thank you very much for taking the time to post that, Nicole. We appreciate that information and even though some of us are familiar with this co-op, it's still important to have it on here for those that are not.

I also want to post a deal on here. I found a $10 off $40 coupon for the wholefoods market located in Dr Phillips. The coupon is inside Southwest Orlando Bulletin (it's a newspaper the size of Orlando Weekly) You can find the bulletin as you exit wholefoods, next to the Natural living magazine. Look through the pages and when you come across the ad for the Saturday Farmers Market you'll see the coupon on the bottom of the ad. It's good till the end of January so it's a nice thing to take advantage for the month. Hope this helps!

Jimmy W.
user 8059067
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Let me introduce you to the World's Healthiest Whole Raw Food. MILA is a proprietary selection of Salvia hispanica L, - a uniquely beneficial seed classified as a food by the FDA and backed by 20 years of scientific and agricultural research by the rediscover of Salvia hispanica L. Mila contains the highest levels of nutritional components- Omega-3 fatty acid, antioxidants, and phytonutrients. As an added benefit, Mila is gluten-free, trans-fat free, sugar-free and is high in fiber and protein. Mila has no taste or smell and can be mixed with anything. Visit our web site and listen to Dr. Wayne Coats, the rediscover of Salvia hispanica L. Just look up Omega 3's on Google and see what it says, then get your family on it right away.
Thanks, this will change the health and wealth of the world.
Jimmy W.
user 8059067
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
There is a webinar tonight at 9PM to explain the product MILA, the Healthiest Raw, Natural Whole Food in the World. Please take the time to take a look.

If you would like to kick back in front of your computer and hear the 100% complete A-Z story of Mila and how this 1 rediscovered Raw food is going to change the health of the world over the next few years, then please click on the link below at 9pm est Tonight and join us for this very informative webinar. Simply type your name in and hit enter...no password is needed..Thanks and have a great Wednesday. Please feel free to share this info with anyone you would like.

My Thanks,
Jimmy Wear
Dina H
Leesburg, FL
Post #: 7
F.Y.I. I know it's not in Orlando, but I run a little raw vegan cafe in Southern Leesburg Tuesday through Friday 10:30-2:45. You can call ahead if you will be in the area later and I will prepare and have waiting for you a wonderful fresh meal prepared with mostly organic ingredients. The store closes at 6:00 p.m.

I also sell wonderful organic produce at almost no mark-up. For instance, this week, tomatoes are $1.80/lb, apples 3lbs/$2.99 and red peppers are $2.15/lb. We carry much more and get it in fresh Tuesday mornings.

I also have a couple of Tyent water alkalizers MMP 70-70 that are available are at a wonderful price.

The Garden Cafe is located in The Health Store
Shoppes at Lake Village in the Publix shopping plaza
Highway 441
Leesburg, Fl

267-221-6322 or 352-314-0909 Ask for Dina
user 9046254
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
FYI There is a great healthfood coop in Cocoa Beach, Sunseed Coop. Great prices even if you aren't a member. It is north of 520 on 528. Their website doesn't say so but they have recently added Sunday hours. Great stop on the way home from the beach.

Sunseed Food Co-op
6615 N. Atlantic Ave
Cape Canaveral, Fl 32920
Phone: 321-784-0930
Fax: 321-799-0212