add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › north Orlando raw food swap group (via Facebook)

north Orlando raw food swap group (via Facebook)

Orlando, FL
Post #: 13
Greetings! Are you committed to a raw lifestyle, but want new dish ideas? Or maybe you get tired of eating your latest creation several days in a row, b/c it's so hard to make a smaller batch... Then how about participating in a raw food swap?

I'm in an rf swap group in north Orlando. Once a week, we swap Mason jars of rf goodies (salads, entrees, desserts, etc.) with each other. There are a few generic 'rules' -- such as using standard-size jars, and labelling the contents -- but it's quite loose otherwise. You don't have to swap every week; you only participate when you want to!

This swap group has been a lot of fun. Not only am I introduced to new recipes that other folks bring, but it makes me more proactive about finding yummy raw food dishes that I want to swap with my friends.

We're looking for folks who can swap on Sundays. (Our other swap day, Wednesday afternoons, is hard for folks who work traditional hours.) Events / discussions are organized via our Facebook group (so you must be willing to use FB). We usually meet at the Chamberlin's in Winter Park (on 17/92), but may occasionally meet on Edgewater Drive

You can post here if interested, or contact me offline for more info: KomBuChaCha -at- g mail -dot- com

P.S. Please forgive cross-posts to other Meetup groups!
Chef O.
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 540
Sounds cool Vicki. I'm gonna check you guy's out. Are you just talking perishable goodies or everything?
Orlando, FL
Post #: 15
Anything and everything is fair game! I usually take salads (tho' one time I took kale chips). I know for our swap tomorrow, one person is bringing raw burritos (?), and another person is bringing raw 'ice cream'!