Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Guidance! Cancer :(

Guidance! Cancer :(

Laura
user 13611667
Orlando, FL
Post #: 7
Hello Gang,
I just received some sad news from my step dad. He has cancer in his esophagus.
We will not know the stage until tomorrow. In the mean time, I just wanted some kind of hope, as to whether any of you had cancer, or know anyone that has had this type of cancer.
Also, Does anyone have Chef Olive's direct email? She gave it to me a while back, and I can't find it. I know she responds best through that email, rather than her meetup email.
I know that no matter what stage, the fight has to go on. I understand diet plays a HUGE part! Unfortunately that wasn't done sooner :( Are there any good cancer fighting foods, juices, smoothies, supplements, or anything else that you guys think could play a big role on fighting this?
Thanks in advanced.
Much Love,
Laura
Skip S.
SkipStein
Orlando, FL
Dear Laura,

I am so sad to hear of your father's cancer. My father died of prostate cancer and complications around his 'treatment'. As luck would have it, I was also diagnosed with prostate cancer, almost 5 years ago. While much different, it is still cancer. There are lots of information you can find on the Internet and also on our web sites as well as my prostatecancerfight.org site. I can only tell you of what I did and my successes with a holistic approach, but first and foremost, do your OWN research actively for several weeks before jumping into a treatment program.

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or if I can help at all. You Dad can call me too if he wishes. Cancer is a devastating diagnosis, much because the medical profession is so NEGATIVE about it and of course makes loads of money treating it, but not curing it.

We have much information on our web site as well but call if you would like info about that. My cell is 407-683-6816.

God Bless and Always Have HOPE.

Skip Stein
Francisco
user 113391892
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 4
Check out phmiracleliving.com
Irlianna
NadaYogini
Mount Dora, FL
Here is Part 1 and 2 of Dave the Raw Food Trucker…. met him in Ecuador, he spoke at Vitality Bistro in Mt Dora in March… Beat cancer, diabetes, heart disease, leaky kidneys and made full recovery from heart attack/stroke with a raw organic vegan diet. He also weighed 430 lbs and went down to 195. And coaches people too. CHeck out his FB page as well.

http://www.youtube.co...­
http://www.youtube.co...­

Yes, it CAN be done HOWEVER, your stepdad must make the choice to change his diet. We can't want it for him … he is the one who must choose. A low fat raw food diet will reverse the cancer in an early enough stage but it must be done in lieu of chemo/rad. Not in addition to. One more thing: He's also got to work on the emotions. What emotional traumas set this in motion. It's deep work that requires, well, work. Ken Rohla in New Smyrna Beach www.freshandalive.com will also coach people but ONLY if they have not chosen chemo/rad and ALSO are willing to do the inner emotional work. Good luck!

Irlianna Samsara