Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!

Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 453
Happy New Year to All,

I hope that you have all started this new year with hopes and dreams of more and better. I am sure by you being here that it will include more Raw Food and I commit to helping you include more. I will put a twist on the Challenge that will carry you through the year with ease. Classes, trips and meetings will be added for enjoyment and connecting with others. I will be posting as soon as the locations are locked. I will be revealing at the pot luck on the 11th or before on the site here.

I was featured on Matthew Kenney's site for the month and hope you all will take the time to check it out. I found out it was to happen just after the meetup at Cafe 118. Please visit and let me know what you think. Here's the link http://matthewkenneyl...­ it will just carry you the the lifestyle page and you can click onto me but please check out the rest and come away with some great recipes and some knowledge of him, his life and passion for others. I feel honored to be included. I am happy that the article showed the pictures taken by my favorite photographers, the trips led by my favorite host and the classes attended by my favorite students. I thank you so much for all your support during the year and all the years prior. This year I did not go away to study under anyone but found joy in waiting for our new raw restaurant to open and learn a load of great things about you. This ended the year with good thoughts and knowledge of your needs and I will try to supply those needs in 2009.

I will end with a wish given to me by the organizer also friend of Jax/Raw. I hope you all find joy in the read and will share the contract with others. Blessings of best to all of you now and always.

My Wish for You in 2009

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills.

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May your clothes smell of success, may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.

May the problems you had forget your home address!

In simple words .............

May 2009 be the best year of your life (so far!)!!!

I Love You All
Peace!
Chef "O"

Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 454
here is the link again darker........please check it out http://matthewkenneyl...­
Cindi T.
Cindi_in_Satsuma
Satsuma, FL
Post #: 34
What a wonderful tribute to you and your work. There is so much going on in California and New York, I think the people that live in those areas don't realize that there is a lot going on in other areas. They are surprised to learn of it, so it is a good thing to get it out there. Congratulations on the recognition. I'd love to participate in one of your wild food field trips. I know there are a lot of things out there to eat, but I don't know what they are. I got an "edibles" book, but I have a hard time identifying stuff from it.
Melissa
CheezzWhizz
Saint Augustine, FL
Post #: 789
All I can say is WOW! What an article. All words true true true.
We love you right back Chef!

connie
FibroFree
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 9
Congratulations! They really captured You and Your calling. What a wonderful article in tribute to a wonderful lady!
Thanks for all You do!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 461

Thanks you guy's. This was huge for me and It's so good to hear your comments. Matthew says he has seen them and enjoyed them as well.

Peace and Love!