add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Simply Laidback Adventurers, Campers and Kayakers (SLACKERS) Message Board › Bike Ride / Buffet / Camping / Flea Market

Bike Ride / Buffet / Camping / Flea Market

KC, Barefoot Swamp...
user 10939257
Tampa, FL
Rainbow Family Restaurant takes no Sunday reservations but seats up to 205 people so they said as long as we all arrive about the same time - which we will - they should be able to seat us.
Thus, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you not RSVP if you don't plan on attending this event. The alternative is to ask everyone to pre-pay for lunch, which I don't really want to do, either.
E-mail me at and let me know how much of this event you're going to attend. It makes no difference how many people bike or walk the flea market, but it is somewhat important I get an accurate head count for camping and VERY important I get one for the buffet.
Thanks so much!
KC Newman
PS: Keep my phone number / e-mail and provide me with yours. I will be contacting everyone closer to the time of this event so I can text / e-mail you with the exact location of our campsite. I'll be driving up early to set everything up and secure a spot.