Central NJ Drupal Group Message Board › Reminder: Drupaldelphia is this Friday!
Drupaldelphia is an annual regional conference whose goal is to help people share experiences and discover the Drupal platform. Learn why it has been widely adopted by institutions and businesses worldwide, most notably the US Government (whitehouse.org and ed.gov). Hear case studies, learn about website strategies and best practices. Discover the new features built into and available for its next major release, Drupal 8.
What is Drupal?
Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications. More than just a website platform for blogs, Drupal is highly extendable and customizable. It can be used for e-commerce, learning management systems, customer relationship management, intranet and document control platforms, and more.
Who would benefit from attending?
* People interested in pursuing a career in web development (user experience, programming, and design)
* Students in computer science or web development looking to explore real world applications of algorithms and best practices
* Staff members responsible for maintaining and enhancing a Drupal-based website
* Leaders/Decision Makers responsible for determining the platform behind an organization or department’s website, as well as strategies to improve website performance and conversions
* Programmers interested in discovering more about Drupal and what it has to offer
Who else will be attending?
* Industry experts who have used Drupal through its many iterations
* Businesses providing website design/development services
* Technical Recruiters looking to place developers and front-end designers
Drupaldelphia is a great opportunity to expand your horizons. Tickets for the event are $25 online, $30 at the door. Sponsors get additional benefits and complimentary admission. Learn more about the event, sign up to sponsor, or buy tickets online at http://drupaldelphia.....