align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Central Arkansas Social Scene (CASS): 20s, 30s, 40s Message Board › CASS End of Summer Meet 'n Greet!

CASS End of Summer Meet 'n Greet!

Brent
Momento33
Group Organizer
Benton, AR
CASS has come a long way in just over a year! Every meetup event has given everyone the opportunity to meet and make friends with people just like themselves (age, interests, professions, etc.), which has been our goal from the get go!! Trust me! When I moved here to AR I didn't know a single soul and I knew that in order to have a good time in a new town I was just going to have to get out there and meet people. So I did. And now I have more friends here in the Razorback State than I ever did back home in the Palmetto State.
This is why I encourage everyone to come on out August 23 to the End of Summer Meet 'n Greet at Rack-Um Sports Bar and Grill. Once again the owners have offered to extend Happy Hour all night long and offer $2 domestics to all CASS members and their guests. We will once again have a sectioned off space and reserved pool tables just for CASS as well. Within the last month we've had probably over 100 people join. So use this upcoming event as an excuse to get out of the house/apt./dungeon/office/spaceship/or whatever you might call home and socialize with people just like yourself in a casual setting. Just remember that in order to have fun and make new friends you have to be willing to put yourself out there, be yourself, and just get over that hurdle of awkwardness that you think you might experience at your first meetup. See everyone on the 23rd!! Got questions feel free to ask!
Brent- Organizer