We will ride from Park Road Shopping Center to VBGB (at the NC Music Factory) and back using a loop through Sedgefield, South End, Uptown, Dilworth, and Myers Park. We will return to Park Road Shopping Center by 10pm.
Bicycle Benefits discounts for this ride:
• 10% off nearly everything at BikeSource, 5% off bicycles.
Highlights of this ride:
Charlotte Trolley Trail, Panthers Stadium, 4th Ward, NC Music Factory, and CMC Main campus
>> THIS RIDE STARTS PROMPTLY AT 7:30 PM - PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY <<
Ride length - 14 miles total (loop configuration)
Ride level: moderate due to length and hills
Pace: moderate 9-11 mph
Elevation gain/loss: +607 ft./-608 ft.
Start time: 7:30 pm
Duration: 2 to 2 1/2 hours (including 1 stop)
Terrain: asphalt and concrete
Traffic: low to moderate
Bikes best suited for this ride: any
• All riders must be willing to stay with the group because we'll be making many turns on our route.
• A headlight and tail light are required for this ride. You will need a headlight that is capable of illuminating the area in front of your bike.
• Restrooms - available at BikeSource (start of ride) and at VBGB
• Please bring plenty of water and snacks if needed.
• Bring money or a credit card if you want to buy something at the stop.
• Bring a lock for your bike if you want to lock up at the stop.
• Bike helmets are mandatory on all rides; also gloves, bright clothing, eye protection, and a side mirror are highly recommended.
• Please bring with you an appropriate-sized spare tube for your bicycle. I carry tube-changing equipment and an air pump.
• Please check the comments section below for weather updates.
Click here for directions to BikeSource at the Park Road Shopping Center.
Map of ride route (MapMyRide)
Map of ride route (Endomondo)
Map of ride route (RideWithGPS) - ** Most accurate **
Phone or text Zeke at[masked], if late or not coming. (Day of ride ONLY, please)