⛔ READ EVENT DETAILS ⏩ SEE UPDATE:
How to easily find one another!? HAVE A SMART PHONE?
1. Download the FREE app at the link below. We've used it and it works to easily find one another at festivals, art walks, etc. 2. Right before the event, create a group, call it !BucketList. 3. Everyone, who has a smart phone, open the app and join that group. You will then see where other members are on the map. 4. Once you find on another, leave the group. It's that easy! http://www.glympse.com/get_glympse
Grab your friends, kids/grandkids and join me, Carol, as I checks off things off of my summer Bucket List: 5 mile walk/run with pancake breakfast followed by a float down the river! (tubes provided for those who walk/run.) You can stay in nearby lodging or sleep in a tepee! Check out the site links below. There are many things to take part in this weekend!
HOW TO JOIN US
- READ event details.
- RSVP YES include any guest/s
- BOOK reservations, if desired.
Stay in a Teepee > call [masked] or by book online.
Local Hotel > click to check them out
- CALL Carol H when you arrive.(number will be emailed)
4th annual Oregon Trail Days Festival, celebrating Oregon’s American Indian and Western heritage. The Blackhawk Performance Group will have several American Indian Dancers and at least 2 Drum groups. Dancing and storytelling, with authentic American Indian dances, beautiful handmade regalia, drum music and more.The Cowboy arena will be a wonder to the eyes with a 150 foot Western Town, authentic medicine wagon, rough and tumble cowboys, horses, famous female gunslingers, whips, yodeling, cowboy songs and a variety of western demonstrators and encampments. The Outdoor Saloon & Eatery will feature a Bags Tournament in downtown Oregon and we will be bringing back the very popular Terry Lee Goffee as Johnny Cash along with two other country performances. Food vendors, beer garden, merchants and more to experience.
COST - Entry Fee $6.00 inc. parking
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- PUBLIC EVENT hosted by Carol H
- WHO IS INVITED: members and children
- PARKING Across the Road From Lowden State Park - Follow Signs to Large Field - Wagon Rides Available or Walking Across River Road
- ACCOMODATIONS > Tipi, Cabins, B&B, hotels, etc.
Camp in an authentic tipi! Experience the great outdoors like a true Native American. Spend the night in an authentic tipi. Check in is 3:00 PM and check out is noon. All Tipis sleep 3-4 people. Cost is $79 per Tipi per night.
Reservations can be made by calling[masked] or by book > online.
Reservations will be made on a first come first serve basis. Each family will receive a welcome gift including smores, coffee, games and more. All Tipis will be located on Festival Grounds at the Lowden State Park. Camping is free if you bring your own Tipi.
SAVE CA$H & MAKE NEW FRIENDS
- CARPOOL In the comment section below, post your starting point and if driver or passenger. Drivers - post how many you can take. Then contact one another to work out the details.
- ROOMMATES in the comment section below. post where you are staying and how many roommates you are seeking, cost, if you snore, walk in your sleep, etc.
Join us for a great time!
WAIVER OF LIABILITYBucket List Group, it's organizers, assistant organizers, and event organizers /hosts cannot be held responsible for any accident, injuries or personal property losses sustained leading up to, during, or after an event. If you sign up and attend this event, you are acknowledging that you freely and voluntarily assume all risks and damages and agree to participate in this event. When you join this event, you understand that we do not have leaders, tour guides, instructors, or experts. To describe and post an event does not constitute nor should it convey any guarantee of safety nor the assumption of liability. To organize is to assemble details, disseminate information, and provide a bit of cohesion to an event by being the single point of contact for the participants. We do not provide any service nor do we tell you what to do. If you choose to ignore suggestions and recommendations posted you are well within your rights to do so.
See all upcoming Bucket List Adventure Meetups →