Jul 6, 2013 · 2:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Update: This event does not have an official Meetup greeter but is hosted by Watson's Adventures company. Make sure to follow the directions on your ticket as to where to meet, Once there, tell them that you are with The Bucket List and Watson's staffer will put you together on a team. Have fun!
Feeling low on the mo-jo? Join our group on yet another hunt for some animal magnetism! The last time we hosted this scavenger hunt, over 40 Meetup members joined us and we had a blast! This is scavenger hunt is hosted by Watson Adventures, a professional Scavenger Hunt Company.
The Animal Magnetism Scavenger Hunt @ Lincoln Park Zoo Discover the oddest animal and strangest facts at the Lincoln Park Zoo. You’ll cross climates on an African safari, learn how your neck is like a twiga’s, get hissed at by cockroaches, endure howling gibbons, go nose to snout with black bears, ponder puffins and learn whether or not you should punch someone who calls you a bufflehead. Per Watson Adventures this event is ADULTS ONLY.
- Scavenger Hunt Regular Cost 19.50
Our Discounted Cost $17.50
- RSVP Event Meetup Fee: none
helps cover our web & other group costs.
HOW TO JOIN
- READ event details.
- RSVP YES include any guest/s - to be put onto our teams.
- BUY YOUR TICKET/s Sat, July 06 at 3:00PM
ONLINE > https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/pe/9752131
CALL [masked] ext 22
SAVE $2.00 off per ticket - Use Code ChiMeetup
DURING CHECKOUT, you'll be asked "Are you joining friends who signed up separately? Type in, "Bucket List" so that you are put on our teams.
- BRING Printed ticket, Camera or Phone Camera
- MEET UP @ Lincoln Park Zoo by 2:45 pm
Location where Watson's states to do so.
- CHECK IN with Watson Staffer (holding clipboard) and CHECK-IN at location Watson specified. Watson's will create teams of 4-6 people.
- GET READY to find your mojo!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- PUBLIC EVENT hosted by Watson's Adventures
- WHO IS INVITED: Members and guests 18+
- UPDATE YOUR RSVP if plans change No-Show Policy
- EVENT QUESTIONS?[masked]
- DRESS for THE WEATHER
WATSON'S ADVENTURES sprang from the mind of Bret Watson, a veteran writer and editor (and occasional stand-up comedian), who started creating scavenger hunts in the early ’90s for friends as a way to share his unique take on the lighter side of museums. As word of the unusual scavenger hunts spread, companies began to ask Bret to let them get in the game, and a business was born. Since then, Watson Adventures has grown to span the nation, with more than 200,000 people participating in hunts!
HOW TO GET THERE
- RTA goroo trip planner (CTA, Metra, and Pace buses and trains) that include driving, biking, and walking directions
- METRA TRAIN > click here for Metra map <
- CARPOOL Share Ga$/Parking and make new friends. In the comment section below, post your starting point and if driver or passenger. Drivers - post how many you can take. Then contact one another to work out the details.
- PARKING www.spothero.com
This is always a fun event!
WAIVER OF LIABILITYBucket List Group, it's organizers, assistant organizers, and event organizers /hosts cannot be held responsible for any accident, injuries or personal property losses sustained leading up to, during, or after an event. If you sign up and attend this event, you are acknowledging that you freely and voluntarily assume all risks and damages and agree to participate in this event. When you join this event, you understand that we do not have leaders, tour guides, instructors, or experts. To describe and post an event does not constitute nor should it convey any guarantee of safety nor the assumption of liability. To organize is to assemble details, disseminate information, and provide a bit of cohesion to an event by being the single point of contact for the participants. We do not provide any service nor do we tell you what to do. If you choose to ignore suggestions and recommendations posted you are well within your rights to do so.
See all upcoming Bucket List Adventure Meetups →