Jun 15, 2013 · 9:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Join me, Claudine, to learn how to SUP! This is a limited event and requires members to directly prepay. Chicago SUP has created a special link for our group to register and get the group rate! See link under HOW TO JOIN US.
STAND UP PADDLE BOARD CHICAGO SUP
Let's SUP! While Stand-up Paddle Boarding is a fairly easy sport to grasp, it is always a good idea to learn the basics and proper techniques right from the start. 1 Hour Lesson packages include up to a 30min session with in-water instruction from one of our experienced instructors, who will have you up and comfortably riding in no time! After your lesson, you have the remainder of the hour to hone your newly acquired skills!
I hope that you can join me!
Lesson & Board Rental
- Normal Cost $50 per person
Our Discounted Rate $40 per person
Event Fee: None
Includes - Up to a 30-minute session with one of our experienced instructors (with in water instruction). The remainder of the hour of board rental.
Note: Chicago SUP said early morning is best, and that by 10:00 AM the water can start to get choppy.
HOW TO JOIN US
1. READ the event details.
2. RSVP YES include any guest. (1 guest per member)
3. RESERVE your spot/s for June 15 @ 9 am at the link below.
4. SHOW UP and check-in at Chicago SUP by 8:45. I'll be there early to meet you in the shop.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- HOSTED BY: Claudine w/ Chicago SUP
- WHO IS INVITED: Members and guests 18+ ONLY
- YOU MUST PREPAY & REGISTER to attend this event.
- UPDATE YOUR RSVP if plans change No-Show Policy
- CHECK THE EVENT PAGE for updates, changes, or cancellations.
- OTHER BUCKET LIST GROUP POLICIES
- EVENT QUESTIONS? http://www.chicagosup.com/team/
HOW TO GET THERE
- RTA Goroo Trip Planner (CTA, Metra, and Pace buses and trains) that include driving, biking, and walking directions.)
- METRA TRAIN > click here for Metra map <
- CARPOOL Share Ga$/Parking and make new friends. In the comment section below, post your starting point and if driver or passenger. Drivers - post how many you can take. Then contact one another to work out the details.
- PARKING www.spothero.com
- Chicago SUP: Just south of Castaways Bar & Grill (1603 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago, IL 60611), on the bike path. On North Ave. Beach.
- North Avenue Beach
1600 N Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, Illinois 60614
WAIVER OF LIABILITY Bucket List Group, it's organizers, assistant organizers, and event organizers /hosts cannot be held responsible for any accident, injuries or personal property losses sustained leading up to, during, or after an event. If you sign up and attend this event, you are acknowledging that you freely and voluntarily assume all risks and damages and agree to participate in this event. When you join this event, you understand that we do not have leaders, tour guides, instructors, or experts. To describe and post an event does not constitute nor should it convey any guarantee of safety nor the assumption of liability. To organize is to assemble details, disseminate information, and provide a bit of cohesion to an event by being the single point of contact for the participants. We do not provide any service nor do we tell you what to do. If you choose to ignore suggestions and recommendations posted you are well within your rights to do so.