addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › Chicago 2007 Bike the Drive Volunteers

Chicago 2007 Bike the Drive Volunteers

A former member
Post #: 217
Hello everyone I am a volunteer for CBF, if I can get 10 or 15 CCMG members to sign up and show up as volunteers CCMG would get up to $300. 00 this would go a long way to help solvency. Please post i you are interested in volunteering and I will start list.

Thanks

Hey Bank of America Bike the Drive Volunteer Alumni and CBF members!

It is time again to volunteer for the Chicagoland Bicycle Federation annual fundraising event, the 2007 Bank of America Bike the Drive. We are inviting everyone, including groups, to participate. If you bring 10 people your group will receive $200.00 and if you bring 15 people or more your group will receive $300.00.

There are many additional incentives for our volunteers:
Volunteer T-shirt and event goody bag.
Invitation to CBF's">CBF's">CBF's"­>CBF's annual volunteer appreciation party.
Day-of-event volunteer prize raffle and free pancake breakfast.
Day-of-event volunteer groups may be eligible for a donation.
Pre-event volunteers can trade volunteer hours for an event registration.

This time is critical to have as many volunteers as possible. In order for this event to be a success, we will need your help so sign up today at www.biketraffic.org/volunteer. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Also, we are having our weekly Wednesday Night Work party tomorrow, May 16th, from 6-8pm. Anyone is welcome to stop by the office during that time to help us out with pre-event preparation.

Thanks in advance,
Erin Stephens
Event Volunteer Coordinator
Chicagoland Bicycle Federation
9 W. Hubbard St., Suite 402
Chicago, IL 60610-6545
P: 312.427.3325 ext. 255
C: 773.656.1313
F: 312.427.4907

The more you bike, the better your world.
Become a member at: www.biketraffic.org