Canvass is an intimate fundraising art exhibition and gala featuring artists from around the country. Artists were encouraged to submit works of art for the Canvass exhibition that explore a personal issue on which they are taking a stand for the betterment of their lives.
This exclusive gala affair will showcase:
- Corso Studio Premieres: living art sculptures, painted live by prominent Chicago artists
- performance art
- red carpet experience!
- live music and deejay
- culinary delights from premiere Chicago caterers
- open bar with fine wines, signature cocktails, and beverages
- a silent auction and raffle featuring artwork from renowned artists, products, & services-
- stay tuned for details on artists and fine sponsors!
- located in fabulous Pilsen- the heart of the Chicago art world!
This gala seeks to bring entertainment, arts, and culture to raise awareness about human trafficking and join in the fight to end modern-day slavery! Proceeds from this event will go towards The DreamCatchers Foundation and their efforts to turn victims into survivors!
Purchase your tickets before they sell out at: http://canvassdreams.eventbrite.com !!!
To find out more about The Dreamcatchers Foundation andtheir amazing cause, visit their website at www.thedreamcatcherfoundation.org
**THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! There will be no ticket purchases at the door!