ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Chicago VeggiePride Parade Filiming Event - Come and help us! :)

Chicago VeggiePride Parade Filiming Event - Come and help us! :)

Kimberly
purrgirl
Chicago, IL
Post #: 176
Greeting ChicagoVeg Members,

As some of you may know, we are planning the first ever VeggiePride Event here in Chicago.

We are looking for some Chicago veg*n's to be in a short video to represent veg*n's in Chicago as promo for the event.

The filming event will be happening this coming Saturday March 10 down at the "Bean" near Millinieum Park!

Everyone is welcome to come - we are especially looking for a nice diverse group of veg*n people - males and females, young and old, families and kids to be in the video! :)

Here is the link to the event:

http://www.meetup.com...­

Thanks!
Paul R.
user 25093732
Chicago, IL
Post #: 5
Do you have to be an absolute vegan? I still eat egg whites once in awhile when I need to.
Cara
user 9473805
Chicago, IL
Post #: 286
Paul,

The parade includes all: vegetarians, vegans, raw foodies and anyone interested in a plant-based diet. The idea is to promote that philosophy. It's much like the Chicago Veg group which embraces all aspects of this lifestyle choice even those who are just curious to learn more.

I'm a vegetarian with vegan/raw tendencies, too. You're welcomed to come and bring friends!

Paul R.
user 25093732
Chicago, IL
Post #: 6
Ok, I'll try to be there. 2:00 pm this saturday at The Bean. The Bean is at Washington Blvd and Michigan Ave in the park, for those that don't know. I'm a cab driver and if you get lost or can't find it, give me a call and I'm sure I can talk you there. 773-879-8005

I have questions. Is there a way we should be dressed, image is everthing, they say? What kind of thing are we supposed to say? How long will this take? How long will the film be? If it's windy, should the women in short skirts be wearing anything underneith? Why did the chicken walk half way across the road? How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Paul R.
user 25093732
Chicago, IL
Post #: 7
OK,I'm going, not that, that's any grand news, but I'm taking my cab and parking it nearby just in case it's needed. Beautiful sunny day, the air is kinda chilly. It's going to be especially windy at that location.