ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Ecoquest Eco Box air purifier for sale--Almost Brand New

Ecoquest Eco Box air purifier for sale--Almost Brand New

Flybike
user 10536920
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hello Group!

I am selling an almost brand-new Ecoquest Eco Box air purifier. You may have seen this demonstrated at the Green Metro Fest or or other health conscious groups. I used it for less than a week before I realized that I was allergic to my bed, and not to the environment! So, it turns out that I don't need this high-tech purifier. This is a top of the line air purifier. I spent almost $400 on this and am willing to let it go for $250 or best offer. The eco-box is in top condition, in the box, with remote. The Eco Box is famous for eliminating household allergens, mold, dust, toxins, pollutants and odors.

I can send you pictures upon request.

In case you don't know about this amazing air purifier, below is a bit of info from their website.

Thanks!

Brenda
flybike7@gmail.com

Info from the EcoQuest Website:
The Eco Box is designed as a portable pollutant and odor-eliminating unit, allowing the user to easily place the unit where it is needed to eliminate mildew and contaminants on surfaces, as well as contain and reduce odors at the source.

Eco Box brings the science and safety of nature indoors. Natural, odor-eliminating, pollutant-reducing processes found in sunlight and thunderstorms are recreated in the home. Fresh Air Box with ActivePure Technology, Certified Space Technology™ creates healthier living spaces. That means less money spent on harmful chemical sprays and wipes, and more time to spend with loved ones.

Benefits of Eco Box
• Removes airborne contaminants and allergens - reducing asthma and allergy symptoms
• Freshens air and removes odors in otherwise stale-prone environments
• Removes dirt and dust from the air

-Eliminates smoke, odors, tobacco smoke, chemical odors.
-Kills mold, mildew, fungi, viruses, and bacteria.
-Reduces dust, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, or any other pollutant
-Removes odors from your home, office, car, boat, RV, etc.
-Instantly improves the quality of air indoors
-Helps control additional dust and dander.
-Customizable to your environment using purifier and fan controls on the front.