addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Adam C.
user 77917222
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hey everybody!

I'm a graduate student (and a vegetarian) at the University of Chicago. For my thesis project, I'm interviewing individuals following permanent or long-term "lifestyle" diets (vegetarian, vegan, paleo...) about their lifestyles and diets, their personal definitions and perceptions of health, their motivations for following their diet, and the tools with which they maintain it. I'm looking for vegetarian or vegan volunteers willing to participate in an hour-long, face-to-face interview at a location that is convenient for them. My preference would be to interview vegetarians principally-motivated by health reasons, but my study is also open to vegetarians principally motivated by other (environmental, animal welfare, social justice, etc...) reasons who consider themselves "health-conscious" and their diets healthy.

If you'd be interested in participating and free for an interview during the month of February, please send me an email ( or call (660.537.1320).

Thank you!
Adam Conway