ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Wedrose Carpooling Arrangements

Wedrose Carpooling Arrangements

Mali
Mali4
Chicago, IL
Post #: 146
Hi Everyone!

Please use this message board to coordinate carpooling arrangements for the Wedrose Acres Animal Sanctuary Retreat on September 19th.

Thank you,

Mali

cheryl
lemongrass
Chicago, IL
Post #: 7
Ok, I'll give it a whirl. I would be interested in passengering from the north side of Chicago
Fatenah Issa
fatenah
Forest Park, IL
Post #: 5
Hi,

I'm coming from Forest Park and am interested in car pooling. Let me know if you're nearby and can coordinate. 2 hours is a long drive (and not too planet healthy) when driving on your own.

Thanks.

Fatenah
Jamie Specht
user 3156100
Downers Grove, IL
Post #: 52
I will be driving from Palos Hills (S suburb) and may be able to take someone with me if needed.
Dar Freeman
user 12919077
Warrenville, IL
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm in the western suburb of Warrenville which is between Naperville and Wheaton. I'll be driving and have room for three people and can easily meet someone at the Metra in either Wheaton or West Chicago if someone from the city still needs a ride.

Dar
Anish
user 7869895
Folsom, CA
Post #: 19
I will be driving from downtown and have space for 3 people. Let me know if you would like a ride.
Siri
user 12099973
Chicago, IL
Post #: 30
If your car is not all booked yet, I'd like to come with ya.
Anish
user 7869895
Folsom, CA
Post #: 20
Siri, sure - you're most welcome!

All - I still have 2 spots remaining. Ride with me. You'll have fun. Guaranteed.
Bill
user 10751269
Chicago, IL
Post #: 12
Anish,
I could use a ride, if you still have room...
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone, I live in the Northshore area near Old Orchard mall. I would be interested in driving with others. Please let me know.