addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chihuahuas of the Tampa Bay Area Message Board › Need to know if you are interested in an overnighter trip - from Lynne

Need to know if you are interested in an overnighter trip - from Lynne

Lynne, Baby and B.
spunky97721
Group Organizer
Wesley Chapel, FL
Dear All,
We are looking into a weekend adventure at a local Ranch....yes, an actual Ranch Resort called Westgate River Ranch Resort.  But I need to know if you are interested in going there for two nights in Oct.  I don't want to do all of the organizing and leg work, if we don't have enough interest.  We will be getting cabins, where you can share rooms and full kitchens, so we can share the cooking as well.

Single rooms run from 99.00 a night to cabins at 200.00 a night.  Sharing a cabin would be our best value.

They have tons of things to do!  We travel around the property on Golf carts and you can visit their site to see the activities they offer.  I am checking to see if the Rodeo and Hayride are doggie friendly.

Please email me back, only me at Steifflover@verizon.net­, if you are interested.  Don't need a commitment, just a base idea of how many people would be interested in having a weekend of fun!  Looking at the weekend of Oct. 18-20 but again, we are flexible.

Thank you,
Lynne
A former member
Post #: 1
As long as the pups can come, I'm in! Yea, sounds like fun!!
Ruth
user 57840902
Wesley Chapel, FL
Post #: 22
Yes we are very interested, so are our girls. biggrin