This study group is for Chinese learners who would like to improving their speaking skills, and who want to learn together and keep each other motivated.
We meet every Saturday morning on 6th floor at Rotterdam Library.
• Date: every Saturday afternoons, starting 26 Oct
• Location: Rotterdam Central Library
• Cost: 10EUR/time
This study group is open to anyone, whether you are beginner or advanced, as long as you want to practice speaking!
Each time you can either pick one of the following topics or prepare something you'd like to discuss. There will be Chinese native teachers/speakers there to help you practice.
Practice topics include:
• Introduce oneself
• Talk about family & work
• Meeting people and make appointments
• Go to a shop and buying stuff
• Visit a restaurant
• Discuss likes and dislikes
• Talk about hobbies (movies, sports, music, books, etc)
• Numbers, date & month, tell time
• Talk about holidays
• Make telephone calls
• Visiting friends