addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cincinnati / NKY 30+Catholic Singles Message Board › Change in leadership per a message from our primary email distribution list

Change in leadership per a message from our primary email distribution list

Tom
user 4258860
Group Organizer
Cincinnati, OH
Note: Many members are on our meetup site but not our Constant Contact email list, and vice versa. For those who do not receive an email from our Constant Contact site I wanted to include the excerpt below about a change in leadership for the organization. Please note that this has been planned for some time as board positions are one year in length with a two term limit. I have served the past two years as President and the prior two years as Treasurer.

I will still be on the board, and will be actively involved with the group in terms of playing music, coordinating certain activities such as the Winter Sports Parties and Dale Hollow trips, and simply continuing to help out in general at the events. I also hope to lead hikes to various places such as the Red River Gorge, John Bryant State Park, and perhaps Hocking Hills or the Smokies.

I strongly encourage others to offer their services, ideas and experience as well. Volunteering is a great way to get involved and meet others. Without volunteers we cannot continue to offer the variety and number of events we strive to provide for our members.

Thank you!

Tom Botuchis

Per EMAIL 6-29-11

It is with great excitement, (and a little sadness), that I announce this is my last week as President. Fortunately there is a fantastic new board starting in July. Patty Bohman will be President, Mike Shaffer will be Social Director, Joyce Griffith will be Treasurer and Ted Schumacher will be the Spiritual Director.

Patty, Mike and Joyce have been helping out with the organization of various events, especially in terms of food preparation for the past two years. Mike was also the first President since moving to IHM four years ago, while I served as Treasurer. Ted has a great deal of experience and knowledge of the group and has also been helping out quite a bit lately.

Everyone is very capable and enthusiastic about their new roles and all will do an excellent job. I will continue to play a support role as others have done in the past. We encourage you to pray for, and lend support to the board as they continue to work very hard to provide social and spiritual opportunities for our members to enjoy.

Since moving to IHM our group has experienced tremendous growth. Our active membership has more than doubled over the past few years, especially on our meetup site. Recently we have been contacted about helping other parishes with their singles functions which can lead to even greater opportunities to share and grow.

We always encourage and support member sponsorship of an event. If you would like to host an event please contact us with the details. For example this could be a Hike, or Dine Around, or Mass followed by brunch or dinner, etc. Really the possibilities are endless and we would love for our members to get more involved in helping to make our group even better.

It has been a pleasure to meet such wonderful people during this time. Thanks to everyone for their support and kind words the past two years, it has been very appreciated!

Tom Botuchis