Cinema & Cocktails Message Board › Please check out this film!

Please check out this film!

Jason L.
user 11658317
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey Cinema & Cocktailers!

I hope this finds you well! I'm writing to let you know about my first feature film in development, which is a screenplay that I wrote called DUE BACK THIS LIFETIME. This project will be a massive endeavor to produce and I'm hoping that you will join with me to help make this film happen!

To give you a little background about the story, a movie-nut screenwriter, Levy, spends all of his time working in a dead end video store writing his latest opus. A Marine, Private Osborne, from a film Levy penned shows up looking for some kind of meaning in life. When it’s announced that the video store is going to close down on New Year’s Eve, Levy and Osborne must figure out their futures before all hell breaks loose.

Now, in a time when all you have to do is click a button to watch a movie on your own TV or laptop, comes DUE BACK THIS LIFETIME. A feature film about one of the last video stores before it closes. It’s truly the end of an era. We used to really take our time to pick out the right movie as a significant decision which on that night it was. Now with recommendations and thousands of movies to choose from, we load up our queues which would realistically take us years to get through. I think that people will be able to connect with this film and our plans for casting should make it pretty funny as well!

Plus, we'll have tons of references to cinema classics such as Funny Girl (1968), Dog Day Afternoon (1975), Taxi Driver (1976), Apocalypse Now (1979), Rocky III (1982), Nothing In Common (1986), Wise Guys (1986), Full Metal Jacket (1987), Good Morning Vietnam (1987), and so many more.

It would mean a lot to me if you would take a minute to watch our trailer at www.indiegogo.com/duebackfilm --
Thanks in advance for checking out the trailer and I hope you will consider donating to the project.

All my best,
Jason

Jason Levy, Writer/Director

DUE BACK THIS LIFETIME
www.duebackfilm.com
www.indiegogo.com/duebackfilm