Co-Founders Meetup Message Board › Any web programmers want to join me to create an online university that offe

Any web programmers want to join me to create an online university that offers free DEGREE programs?

M. Chun Ming T.
user 34470832
Oakland, CA
Post #: 48
I need about 2 to 3 programmers with experience in PHP and Drupal to get this project going. I devised a way to make MOOCs able to solve the problem of high drop rates which the current online MOOCS have failed in their mission to attract people into their program and finish their courses.

We can make money from offering this free university from advertising as well as another application I have invented to go with the online education program.

This is a world game changer for humanity so this project is very rewarding.

Currently, there are nobody offering free college degrees to any students. This project might be the one that will change higher education forever.

We can do this in our spare time during the weekend. I need programers able to hack PHPBB forum to that of the one Invented called My Humanity Forum.com -if we can build this forum, I believe this new project could be top 5 website destination for the whole world.

If you looked at Twitter.com, it is basically a message board for people to post with 140 characters. It is a complete waste of time for people looking at those messages unless you are famous and wants people to follow you. If not many people follow you, it is just another email system of communication. My application can top Twitter easily and can scale to be anything people want it to be.

You also need to know Ajax because we need some of that feature for our users. So, requirement is Ajax, PHP, Drupal Knowledge. If you want to be co-founder, let me know. If you want to get paid for this then I can pay you some money to help out.

This project is more into non-profit social impact for society but we can also make money doing social good. That is what I like about this project. Imagine if we can offer free college degrees to the masses of people everywhere? What will happen next to universities if our free university is great success?

Many students might just enrolled in our free university. Our first graduates are going to be working for our company to scale to new territory to conquer the world of commerce. So, this first forum project will lead to creating the first free university on planet Earth.

I need to find 2 to 3 more programmers to help me out. Are you willing to do something big in your lifetime or just do niche products to offer society? Think about this for a second. Do projects that will not be able to make billions or do a project that could make you a billionaire?

Ming.