Welcome to our Silicon Valley Leadership Group - Coaching By Amelia. This is created for like-minded people who want gather, swap stories, discuss motivational and life techniques in a mastermind group setting.
Amelia Wong is a Real Estate Expert Advisor working with Intero Real Estate Services, based in Los Gatos, CA. She speaks fluent English, Chinese-Cantonese, Chinese-Mandarin.
In 2012, Amelia Wong teamed up with Wayne Mason, Broker Associate at Intero Real Estate Services, and formed the Luxury Homes Power Team to provide unique real estate marketing services to help many homeowners in Silicon Valley to sell their homes at top market value. With the combined complimentary skills that Amelia and Wayne have that they received many raving fan comments from their Sellers and Buyers. Clients' references can be provided upon request
Luxury Homes Power Team provides professional real estate consultations and services to luxury home clients in Campbell, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Mountain View, Palo Altos, Saratoga, Sunnyvale and Santa Clara area.
Amelia’s unique blend of real estate expertise and extensive experience in marketing, sales, and home finance benefit her buyers and sellers. Her clients gain information from her ability to analyze their real estate investment goals and strategies and how to maximize their return-on-investment to build their long term wealth. Amelia has two decades of real estate investment experience in Hong Kong and California,
In addition, she ascertained her sales negotiation and coaching skills through her 6 years with Anthony Robbins Companies (focusing on coaching participants to learn the traits, negotiation skills and practices of successful people) in the capacity of Mastery Mentor and helped many people transforming their lives in a positive way.
Amelia has been servicing international real estate clientele in California for over 8 years with many compliments from happy clients for her expertise and professionalism. After joining Intero, Amelia affirms her commitment to Intero's core values of trust, respect, and integrity. With Amelia’s expertise, supported by experienced management and state-of-the-art technology, she consistently exceeds her clients’ expectations for all their real estate needs.
· CA Licensed Real Estate Professional Since April 2005
· 2010 to Present - Luxury Homes Expert Advisor, Intero Real Estate Services
· 2009 to Present - Master Coach, Coaching by Amelia Meetup
· 2009 to 2010 - Real Estate Advisor, Keller Williams Real Estate
· 2005 to 2009 - Real Estate Advisor, HomeSmart Real Estate
· 2005 to 2009 - President, NewKey Home Lending
· 1998 to 2004 - Mastery Mentor, Anthony Robbins Company
· 1995 to 1998 - President & Managing Director, AsiaNet Communications
· 1992 to 1995 - Corp Communications Manager, Intel Corporation
· 1985 to 1992 – Asia Marketing Communications Manager, National Semiconductor
· 2000 Leadership Academy - Anthony Robbins Mastery University
· 1998 to 1999 Masters, Human Psychology, Anthony Robbins Mastery University
· 1985 Bachelors, Business Administration—1985, University of Hong Kong
Linked In Profile: