6:00 - 6:30 Participants arrive and socialize.
6:30 - 6:45 Group introductions and announcements from participants and organizers.
6:45 - 8:45 Hacking. Project teams break out to work. New participants can join teams, circulate, or seek out the Co-Captains for orientation (Justin, Matt, or Leah).
~7:30 Food delivered.
8:45 - 9:00 Everyone reconvenes and shares reactions to and progress made over the last two hours. Show and tell if time/resources allow it. Thank you and goodnight.
9:00 Sometimes an after party (Happy Hour)
• Text Matt[masked]; Leah[masked]; or Justin at[masked] if you have problems.
• Bring cash for food and drink! Pay what you can (but remember we only have a single sponsor that covers a small amount of our expenses: servers, food, etc)
• Bring a laptop (it’s ok if you can’t) and review list of active projects:http://bit.ly/codefordc
If you are new to Code for DC…
• Please take a look at our website http://www.codefordc.org
• Next take a look at our active projects http://bit.ly/codefordc
• Review the Code for DC Code of Conduct (draft)https://github.com/codefordc/code-of-conduct
• If you are relatively new to civic hacking check out the Code for DC Getting Started Guide https://github.com/codefordc/getting-started
• Start working on a project with someone or bring your own project
• Introduce yourself to others
• If you had a good time join Google Group and Meetup